let's talk about illegal images
Sometimes I either make or find things that shouldn't be seen for legal reasons.
Things like DanceTraX images I've collected over the years, along with some
other shit I really didn't want people to see.
Over time though, some of these images became less of a deal due to other
developments. When this happens, images can be released. Not all images will
be released because some of them are for my purposes only, but a lot will be
freed over the coming period of time.
Statute of Limitation lifted aka illegal images
Some other things are also on this list, it's up to you to find out what!
- Bemanistyle: The Game (March 30th, 2007)
- DDR Forever LOL.jpg (June 4th, 2007)
- screen0000.jpg (June 4th, 2007)
- shut up dessgeega (June 4th, 2007)
- anti-phrek & ransai one two (October 2nd, 2007)
- old news [seriously people are playing troopers now, happy sky is no big deal] (December 2, 2008)
- old news 2, hopefully no one should mind this going up. (December 2, 2008)
- old news 2.1, hopefully no one should mind this either. (December 2, 2008)
- babyseal.jpg, the file that left its mark on the itg rebirth project (December 2, 2008)
- GAY_UNIT_DVD.jpg, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrofl (20090211)
- lol 3, all it has is a logo attempt (20090211)
- Might want to check that IIDX entry again. (20090211)
- itgpc, mostly nothing of consequence. (20120503)
- naket coder revolution REAL CREDITS, but you should already know this by now. (20120503)
Things I would like to release but can't yet
- July 18th, 2005: Public access to imagebin (then at
http://www.ajworld.net/imagebin/) destroyed because Anthony of TGA showed djparanoia
a picture that shit on California Bemani players
- September 4th, 2005: The "Illegal Images Act" was passed.
- March 30th, 2007: The statute of limitations expires on some images.
- June 4th, 2007: More expiration of SoL.
- December 2nd, 2008: First new expirations in over a year.
- 20090211: New introduction and some more expirations.
- 20120503: The first new expirations in over 3 years, because I forgot this existed.